ContentJust Search pageLJF site navigationLeft navigation links
LJF Logo
Publications sectionJustice Awards sectionResearch sectionGrants sectionPlain language law sectionNetworks section
Just Search
 
Research Report: Legal Australia-Wide Survey: Legal need in Australia
cover image

Legal Australia-Wide Survey: Legal need in Australia  ( 2012 )  Cite this report

8. Outcome of legal problems



Print chapter

Satisfaction with outcome of legal problems


For each of the 12 327 legal problems reported as finalised, respondents were asked how satisfied they were with the outcome of the problem (see Appendix A1, question A37). Figure 8.1 shows that respondents reported being ‘very satisfied’ with the outcomes of 35.6 per cent of finalised legal problems and ‘somewhat satisfied’ with the outcomes of a further 30.8 per cent of finalised legal problems. Thus, combining these percentages, respondents indicated being satisfied to some extent with the outcomes of approximately two-thirds (66.4%) of finalised legal problems.

Figure 8.1: Satisfaction with outcome of legal problems, Australia

Note: N=12 110 finalised problems. Data were missing for 217 problems.

  


CLOSE
Coumarelos, C, Macourt, D, People, J, MacDonald, HM, Wei, Z, Iriana, R & Ramsey, S 2012, Legal Australia-Wide Survey: legal need in Australia, Law and Justice Foundation of NSW, Sydney