Australian Capital Territory
Acts and Regulations: ACT Legislation Register
The ACT Legislation Register contains the following:
Acts and Regulations: other sources
- Authorised current consolidations of ACT Acts, regulations and subordinate instruments (including disallowable instruments (eg fee determinations), approved forms and other non-disallowable 'notifiable' instruments)
- Point-in-time ('historical') authorised consolidations from September 2001 and non-authorised historical consolidations going back at least to January 2001.
- Progressive back capturing of historical consolidations (eg Crimes Act 1901 back to 1992).
- All ACT Acts and Regulations May 1989+
- ACT disallowable instruments and other non-disallowable legislative instruments ('notifiable instruments') September 2001+
- Repealed ACT Acts and regulations September 2001+
- Commencement notices for all ACT Acts September 2001+