How to nominate
Cancellation of 2018 Justice Awards
The Board of Governors of the Law and Justice Foundation has announced the cancellation of the Justice Awards for 2018.
See media release
The Foundation seeks nominations from the public in four categories: Justice Medal, Aboriginal Justice Award, Pro Bono Partnership Award and Law and Justice Volunteer Award.
To nominate for these awards:
- Download a nomination form and ensure you have read the award conditions below.
- Complete the nomination form, ensuring you address the specific selection criteria for the award and provide the contact details of two referees.
Email the nomination form and any supporting material by 5pm, Friday 7 July 2017.
Nominators are contacted 6 to 8 weeks after the closing date. If progressed, nominations are assessed by an independent judging panel. For more information, please call Jennifer Hodge on (02) 8227 3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Legal Centres NSW Award
- Nominations must be submitted in writing. If you have problems completing the nomination form, please contact the Law and Justice Foundation of NSW by phone on (02) 8227 3200 or email at email@example.com
- Nominations must be received by 5pm, Friday 7 July 2017.
- A nomination must include the name, address and phone number, and email address of the nominator, nominee and two referees.
- A nomination must address the award criteria.
- A nomination should be around 400 words in total.
- The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence concerning their decision will be entered into.
- The judges’ decision will be announced at the Justice Awards dinner on Thursday 19 October 2017.
- Once submitted, the Law and Justice Foundation of NSW reserves the right to accept, decline, progress, withdraw or otherwise deal with any nomination as we see fit.
The Foundation invites members of Community Legal Centres NSW to nominate for the Community Legal Centres NSW Award.
Download nomination form